Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week Two nearly down

Isn't it funny how you just get back into the same old routines? I've already got three classes worth of marking to do and I am already finding ways to try and put it off. In saying that I have got onto it and am just doing it...well apart from the slight hiccup of blogging instead of hauling out my pink pen and marking.

I am going to be more onto it this year and I think I have made a dent in that resolution. My 203 class is already working and are doing a good job. It's only taken me two years to figure out how to do that so I think we can assume I might be a bit of a slow learner.

But I love that the 201 and 301 are rocking into it. I made the Year 13s read the first chapter of 1984 and a few now want to read the whole book. We can chalk that puppy up as a success. How miserable it is may have intrigued them. And the whole language term pop quiz thing made the 201s happy and I even managed to rock out a game of it for them.

Anyway back to the formal writing, reading logs and theme study marking. The pink pen waits for no man.

2 comments:

  1. เล่นเกมแล้วได้เงิน สล็อตออนไลน์ live 22 เล่นง่ายๆ เล่นสล็อต ฟรีเครดิต
    ได้เงินจริง เล่นเลยที่นี่ คลิกเลย เกมยิงปลา อย่าพลาดมาลุ้นกันเลย pgslot https://www.slot2xl.com/live22

    ReplyDelete
  2. เล่นเกมแล้วได้เงิน สล็อตออนไลน์ live 22 เล่นง่ายๆ เล่นสล็อต ฟรีเครดิต
    ได้เงินจริง เล่นเลยที่นี่ คลิกเลย เกมยิงปลา อย่าพลาดมาลุ้นกันเลย pgslot https://www.slot2xl.com/

    ReplyDelete